http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Groundhog Day

Groundhog Day. No worries about a shadow here unless that groundhog has electricity. Majorly dreary day.

Like most of you I am thinking FEBRUARY? Already? Gulp.


Oh well. Did I mention how incredible the setting for the baby shower was? The party was held in the penthouse suite of an apartment
building. The master bath was bigger than my bedroom. Heck, the bathrooms for the other bedrooms were almost bigger than my
bedroom. When something wonderful happens to me, I usually think, "Boy, wonder how the other half lives?" Well, now I see how they
live. To think I was thinking about the "other" other half. Silly me. I should make myself more clear, even when I am talking to
myself.....babbling, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment