http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Monday, February 15, 2010

It was a super quick trip to Houston but worth every second. Not only did we get to claim our hugs from Chris and Kathy, but we met Kathy's best friend from childhood, Jackie, saw Stomp and ate Great Food. At the end of the Stomp performance, two members of the audience, one man and one woman, were brought on stage, presumably to dance and intereact with the performers. Instead, after a few seconds of jumping around, the guy got down on one knee and proposed. The crowd went wild. By the way, she said, "Yes."

My added benefit, I was able to complete my third hooked rug while my husband drove. I hate just sitting and doing nothing so I have these little projects that I save for keeping me occupied while riding. This rug has taken many trips. Now, to finish the fourth, and probably final, rug. After all this, will I actually be able to walk on them??? That remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment