http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Where-O-Where has this little Quilter Been?

For the most part I have been here.  It is just that I have waaaaay too many irons in the fire and too few matches.  Since I last wrote I have been invited to present a project on Public Television for a show called Quilting Arts. Dang, if this goes well, I am gonna be in the market for some new hats 'cause my head is growing just by the mere thought of an invitation, let alone the actual invitation.  Then, I checked my schedule and realized that I leave for Birmingham and the estate sale on the 7th.  Then, I head straight from there to Lancaster. On the way home, stop at a friend's home for the evening, then drive down to Hattisburg for a Guild Meeting, then zoom home for prep for the Public Television thingie.  Get in the car,again, and drive to Ohio for the taping then head from there to Chicago for another show.  In the meantime, I am making quilts, wedding gifts, trying to work on a book proposal, etc etc. Shoot, I stayed up for 48 hours and still did not get enough done that day.  Throw in all of these dang check up's at a bazillion doctor's offices and my minutes, seconds, days, nights.....all used up.  So, here I am, again, thanking you patient lovely folks for checking in on me.  Oh, did I mention that I am still working on fabrics?  I changed printers... I forget to check emails...I forget to eat, well, real food, anyway.  Somehow I manage to squeeze in a few cookies. ....I still gain weight.....great, that is probably why my head is bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment