http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Friday, September 16, 2011

Day in the Life of a Quilter

Well, to be truthful this day had nothing to do with quilting.  First, I had a 9 a.m. hair appointment in a town 38 miles away.  Criminy Sake, I only have an hour to get a bath and get ready and drive there--hit the ground running, Missy.  Now, I am following the fastest vehicle so I won't be the first one zapped for speeding. Fabulous, he is going 80, heh heh.   I am definitely going to be late; it is just a matter of how late.  Hmmm.  How much money did I bring with me? ( Checking the purse while driving....) "Holy Cow, where is my wallet??????  Oh well, I can go to an ATM....No, I need the card to make a withdrawal....sigh.  oops, that also means I have no driver's license Double oops, I realized that my license expired two days ago on my Birthday.  Sh-h-h-h-h

No comments:

Post a Comment