http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Quilters Head 2 California, I-20, I-10, L.A.

HAHAHAHA, I had plans to leave by 5:30 this morning. It is now 10:30 and I am so far behind I don't know if I can catch me. This wreck of a house has taken its toll on my accomplishments, at least as far as quilting stuff is concerned. I spent five years looking for stuff for my home when we remodeled a few years ago and now I am supposed to pick paint, tile, flooring, wallpaper, carpet, rugs, etc in a matter of days. Now, how am I supposed to buy all the great "finds" and "surprises" in that time---the breath-taking-Oh-my-gosh-I-have-to-have-that-even-though-it-is-soooo-not-in-my-budget" thingies? I am gonna have to do some power shopping, that is for sure. Hey, I am going to California. That has got to be a great place for major goodies. Time is a-wastin'. They are buying my stuff!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment