http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Moment of Reflection

Today is a day that is difficult to forget...I imagine, like I, each person remembers exactly what they were doing when they found out about the bombing of the World Trade Center. I was at school, teaching. The next thing I knew was that the entire school was watching a television, somewhere. Such incredible sadness, such heroism. Whatever that maniac was trying to accomplish, he, for a short while was very successful. We were terrified, heartbroken, and fearful. Luckily, we seem to have recovered and hopefully, learned something. The thing that has probably stuck with me the most is to stop worrying about the small stuff, live each day to the fullest, and tell EVERYONE you love that you love them, a lot, and often.

No comments:

Post a Comment