http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Freakin' Out

EEEEK. I called my husband. "Look, we have something eating our house. Look at the residue on the step." There was definitely evidence of some type of insect enjoying room and board at our expense. I am freaking out!!

My husband's response? "Oh that. Honey don't worry. It is not termites, it is just carpenter ants. They only eat wood that is already rotted." And off he walks......

Now, I have been married to this incredibly sweet man for a very long time. He happens to have a Ph.D. He is generous and supportive, thoughtful and amazing. However, if you think for one moment I did not want to shake him til evidence of a brain cell fell out, you are DREAMING. I mean, don't worry, it's only ants eating only the rotten part of the house????
EEEEEEEEEEEEK, and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK, again. I am not normally a drinking woman, but I believe this deserves a nice big margarita......see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment