http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Quiltzany Awesome Ostrich

O.K., today I lost it. I am not really sure what "it" is, but, today, I definitely needed to have IT back. I was on my way to get a haircut, running late, of course. Is there any other way to run??? Anyway, my plan was to get my haircut, get a manicure, then head to Hannah's Quilt Shop to show her all of my new stuff. Stuff being everything from the new Wedding Quilt to my newest products, to my fabric designs, etc. etc. As I rush out to the car, I am talking to Lisa. Like a good girl, I am buckling my seat belt as I drive out of the garage, checking to see that I have my "stuff." Fabric designs? check. Cash? check. Cell phone?, cell phone? oops. I check my back pocket where I had so cleverly put it. not there. I checked all the other pockets. not there. Checked the floor of the car, the seats, no phone. I now am getting out of the car and am running around the house, in a panic, looking everywhere, talking to Lisa the entire time. DUH. Did you get that last sentence??? Talking on my CELL PHONE???? sigh. Perhaps that is one of the "its" that I needed? The other "its" that I needed today and did not have with me were the Wedding Quilt, the samples of my new products, AND my purse. Luckily, I had stuffed some cash in my pocket, next to the cell phone, heh heh, so my next concern was to not do anything else stupid enough to draw the highway patrolmen's attention. Heaven help me.

Sigh. I now hope you enjoy the panel I designed. I worked on it all day long yesterday, then just moments before its completion, I accidentally deleted it. In my panic I hit all the wrong buttons and finally decided to just start all over. Apparently I had learned quite a lot in the process of making the first one since the second took me less than half the time. Wheew. Let me know what you think. Um, did I mention that I cry easily....

No comments:

Post a Comment