http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Quilts are my World

(4 miles)

Jeeez. I stupidly came into my sewing room before heading out to my walk. Dumb dumb dumb. That means getting a late start, it means HOT and HOTTER because I have a difficult time stopping what I am doing. I heard sweating is good. Well, I am VERY GOOD.

I am thrilled to say that Suzanne L., of California is the recipient of the "first to ask" quilt pattern. The pattern is called "The Scrap-O-Lator," and is designed to use up those pesky scraps. It has the added benefit of visually showing the history of your own collection. We will be introducing this pattern, along with our newest kits when we vend at the Long Beach show this month. Please check out our Quilt in a Towel Bar, Quilt in a Roll, and Quilt in a Rack, all designed to add sparkle and color to the bathroom. Are we having fun, or what???

No comments:

Post a Comment