http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Monday, June 7, 2010

Quilts? What is that, exactly?

Wow, it seems like forever since I have had time to make a new quilt. This does not mean that I do not have several to finish, however. For the first year or so of my quilting "career," I did not understand what folks were talking about when they mentioned, UFO's. Ha. It has not taken me long to figure that one out. I have a list....

The list will have to wait. My son has just announced his engagement, and the wedding date. August 29. Yes, of 2010. And, as part of their ceremony, there is a quilt involved. And, guess who is going to be making it. In my spare time....Now to go buy the silk, and design the quilt, and make it, in between shows, of course. Let me apologize, now, for my future slighting of the blog since I feel neglect in that area coming on, BIG time.

I began my practice walking (4 miles yesterday, 4 miles today). Please don't forget to make that donation that I know you were intending to make. $5.00 per raffle ticket. We are soooooo behind on our fund raising. Usually we are done by now. Instead, we have 25% done, GULP. The link is at the bottom of the page, click on the picture. Thanks, in advance!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment