http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Quilting FUN?


(I will be posting my walking distance for the day until I actually walk the walk, so I can then talk the talk. Today, five miles)

How much fun can I have if my sewing machine keeps giving me fits !! I am beyond frustrated. Also, I am on a major timeline. I keep telling my machine that and she just does not seem to care, not one whit. I am thinking, "Girlfriend, shape up or ship out."

I bought the white silk, yesterday. Whew, this is gonna set me back some serious coinage. Oh well, I could be the Mother-of-the-Bride instead of the Groom, heh heh. How about I include images of the ongoing project? These are the first two blocks: Each is going to be 11 1/2" x 11 1/2" Remember, Dianne, "patience is a virtue."

No comments:

Post a Comment