http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Friday, June 25, 2010

I really am Quilting, Honestly

(8 miles)

To say it is hot outside is putting it mildly. I, who do not normally perspire (sweat !!) actually have water dripping off my chin. My glasses do not stay on my nose which makes it nearly impossible to keep reading while I walk. At least I don't seem to have any worry about seeing snakes since the pavement would cook their little bellies.

The heat is conducive to getting inside projects, like quilting, done, that is for sure. I just completed the top of the Wedding Quilt last night. As soon as I get the top quilted, I will take a picture. Of course, since it is white on white, that could be the biggest challenge to date. I should probably hold off on that last statement until I have finished the quilting...gulp

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to see a pic of it since I've been told i would be sent one!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete