http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Quilts? What quilts?

Quilts? what quilts?
Holy Cow, I am on a roll. Two days in a row??? Oh wait, I forgot about yesterday when I was driving. Oh well.

We did more stopping than driving, heh heh. Jan and I had "errands" to run. The Mall counts as an errand, doesn't it? Then there was that great Tamale Shop in Vicksburg....yummmmie. And that darling shop in Jackson....

Then we proceeded to drive through the worst rain/hail storm that I, personally, have ever experienced. SCARY. We honestly could not see the front end of our car. I said a little prayer since I stopped right on the interstate, unable to even see well enough to pull to the shoulder of the road. We finally pulled into the driveway of the beach house at 12:30 a.m. No trouble falling asleep this night.

How about our early morning view? Jealous yet? If not, I will be working on that all week, tee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment