http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Where-o-where???

Hey, where have you guys been?  I have been looking for you for a month and.....oh, wait....it is I who have been gone.  Oopsy.

It has been a zoo around here.  I know, you are asking yourselves, "Is that something NEW???"  Oopsy.

There really is no excuse that will stand up in a court of logic.  It is simply that I have not stopped long enough to talk.  Oh, I have been "talking," just not where you guys could hear.  I have been talking to B.....about the sewing machine luggage that has my fabric on it ( MAJOR EGO TRIP so it is a good thing that I will have the new luggage to pack my new, larger hats in to fit my newly larger head) ,  I have been talking, a lot, to the printer about my fabric that I had hoped would already be in my hands,   I have been talking to ....well, myself, mostly.  Creating requires a lot of conversation with oneself, particularly when oneself does not always know what oneself is talking about.  I tend to babble more then but I don't have to worry because I am the only one in the conversation, heh, heh.

And now, you are conversing with yourself asking, "This is what you have been waiting for for a month?!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment