http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Welcome the Globetrotting Quilters



Hi and welcome back to me and my world. This first image is the word "Welcome" in Balinese. I thought it was beautiful and appropriate. The other image is one of the beauties that I was able to see every morning when I woke up. These water lilies were all over the grounds of the hotel where we stayed in Bali. Most of our time was spent in Sanur at the Segara Village Hotel. I loved it there. Unfortunately, it turned out to be much more challenging than I had planned to send images and emails other than by my cell phone. I had actually bought a new very small computer to use. Alas, the cord did not fit any adaptor that we could find. So much for well laid plans....


I hope you will check in from time to time to see a few more memories of my trip. I am planning to go back in about two years and hope some of you can go with me. Anyone who is even vaguely interested should call so we can talk. Thanks for checking in. I am exhausted so this is going to be shorter than I had hoped. More later....










No comments:

Post a Comment