http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Quilter at the Beach

Here we are at our beach house for Thanksgiving. There must be something about the beach...I mean, I actually slept like a "normal" person last night, eight hours of bliss. Trouble is, that is about two days worth of sleeping for me on a "Dianne-normal" night so now, here it is nearly midnight and I am bouncing off the walls. If I were at home, I would be sewing or designing or doing anything other than sleeping. I am ready for action and the entire house is snoring....except me, of course. How many novels can I read? I knew I should have snuck in my sewing machine when no one was looking.

The neatest news is that Timeless Treasures sent my fabric samples. I am so excited. To think the selvage edge will, in the near future, read, "Timeless Treasures Fabrics, Inc, all rights reserved, 'Save Our Ship' by Dianne Springer.'" Karen Griska, get ready....quilters start your machines,...

No comments:

Post a Comment