http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Houston Quilt Market


Houston Quilt Market was the last thing on my mind last night. Hey, my sweet husband who works out of town came home and I love to make him feel missed and welcome. A smile on that man's face is what I live for and he is definitely smiling. Priorities, priorities, heh heh.

Back to Quilt Market. Still have not cleaned up the mess, in fact, it is worse. Am I surprised??? It does not help that my sewing machine is not cooperating. I took it in twice to the shop and both times it worked perfectly for the mechanic. And I thought I only had three "children." Sick, take them to the doctor, not sick.....and still a bill at the end of the visit.

On to more fun things. How about another image of my fabric line? Whatchathink? (anyone out there have any idea what a challenge uploading images is for me??!!!???)

No comments:

Post a Comment