http://www.jadedragonredphoenix.com/

Friday, August 6, 2010

"Quiltmaker" features this Quiltmaker

Well, since I last logged in to this site, my husband was invited to interview for a job in another state, we drove to Arkansas and back, my sweet brother has had knee surgery, it looks like I will be decorating a wedding cake, I completed two quilts, worked on a gazillion crossword puzzles as we drove to the interview, and packaged 15 cases of our cup kit, walked eight miles, sewed on more quilts, etc. You might notice there was no mention of sleeeeep...

Did I mention that Quiltmaker magazine featured our Quilt in a Clipboard in their latest issue? What a nice surprise as we opened the colorful pages. Totally fun to get such great support from the quilting world. Hope you get lucky and read allll about us, heh heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment